Zoom en Cuisine
Food box and cooking class all in one
We invite all culinary amateurs to join our interactive cooking classes, starting October 31st , 2020, hosted by our chef Alex Bouchard, winner of the 2019 CHEFS season!
Whether it is to diversify your creations or to live a new original activity, virtual meetings will be a good moment of exchange.
Gourmet workshops will take place on Saturdays, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., starting at $60 plus taxes (recipe for 2 people), while those for decoration enthusiasts will be held during the afternoon:
- December 5th, 2020: Quebec deer Rossini, pan-fried duck foie gras, red wine sauce, truffles
- December 6h, 2020: Holiday wreath workshop with Elodie Fleuriste
- December 19th, 2020: Workshop on duck foie gras: Pan-fried, julienne of apples and radishes, caramelized peanuts - minute foie gras and ham terrine - Crème brûlée and Tonka beans
- December 20th, 2020: Holiday center piece creation with Elodie Fleuriste
- December 26th, 2020: Beef Wellington, Muffy style, vegetable jardinière, Louis d'Or mashed, Périgueux sauce (4 guests)
- December 27th, 2020: Belle-Hélène pear, molasses cookie, five spice Chantilly, chocolate sauce (Exceptionnally at 3pm, $ 40)
- January 2nd, 2021: Workshop on fresh pasta, 2nd edition: Muffy style carbonara with wild mushrooms, homemade smoked duck, Louis d'Or cheese and egg yolk - Vegetarian with roasted black walnut from Île d'Orléans, garden garlic, leeks, butternut squash, spinach and camelina oil - From the sea to clams, lobster, cherry tomato, vodka, cream and celery salt
Join us with three easy steps:
1- SELECT YOUR CULILNARY WORKSHOP
Original and tasty recipes every week, created by our Chefs.
2- CHOOSE THE MEAL BOX RECEPTION METHOD
Pick-up: Day prior to the class in the afternoon or day of class.
Curbside delivery: The day prior to the class.
3- GET CONNECTED AND COOK WITH US!
Join our Zoom class in the confort of your kitchen and cook along with Chef.
No-contact pick up will be available at Auberge Saint-Antoine from 2-6pm on Fridays prior to the class and 9am-12pm on Saturdays, the day of the workshop. No-contact deliveries will be made between 2pm-6pm on Fridays, the day before the class. The Zoom link of the course will be emailed to you beforehand.
Looking forward to seeing you from your kitchens, with a glass in hand!