Zoom en Cuisine
Food box and cooking class all in one
We invite all culinary amateurs to join our interactive cooking classes, starting October 31st , 2020, hosted by our chef Alex Bouchard, winner of the 2019 CHEFS season!
Whether it is to diversify your creations or to live a new original activity, virtual meetings will be a good moment of exchange.
Gourmet workshops will take place on Saturdays, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., starting at $40 plus taxes (recipe for 2 people), while those for decoration enthusiasts will be held during the afternoon:
- Janurary 30th, 2021: Parent-Child Pastry Workshop - Revised Eton Moss, unicorn style - with La Folle Tablée ($40)
- January 30th, 2021: Wild mushroom pie, marinated armillaries, Louis d'Or cheese tile
- February 6th, 2021: Bakery Workshop - Country bread, fliour from Moulins de la Rémy - with Borderon Le Fils ($25)
- February 13th, 2021: Atlantic salmon Gravlax, mullet caviar fresh cream, garden corn blinis
- February 27th, 2021: Green alder pepper bison tataki, Orleans Island black garlic and bison tartar, winter radish salad from our gardens
Join us with three easy steps:
1- SELECT YOUR CULILNARY WORKSHOP
Original and tasty recipes every week, created by our Chefs.
2- CHOOSE THE MEAL BOX RECEPTION METHOD
Pick-up: Day prior to the class in the afternoon or day of class.
Curbside delivery: The day prior to the class.
3- GET CONNECTED AND COOK WITH US!
Join our Zoom class in the confort of your kitchen and cook along with Chef.
No-contact pick up will be available at Auberge Saint-Antoine from 2-6pm on Fridays prior to the class and 9am-12pm on Saturdays, the day of the workshop. No-contact deliveries will be made between 2pm-6pm on Fridays, the day before the class. The Zoom link of the course will be emailed to you beforehand.
Looking forward to seeing you from your kitchens, with a glass in hand!