With the cool breeze settling in, enjoy this hearty dish in the comfort of your home, courtesy of our chefs Alex and Arthur!
Recipe for 4 people.
You will need:
|1||Orangetti Squash (or any Spaghetti Squash)|
|250 ml||White wine|
|500 ml||Cooking cream|
|120 gr||Louis d'Or cheese shavings (or any aged Cheddar cheese)|
|1||Egg yolk (optional)|
|To taste||Smoked liquid cream (optional)|
- Preheat the oven at 375°F (190°C)
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds and stringy bits from the center. Place on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil, with the flesh against the sheet, and bake for 30 minutes, then turn the squash over, cover with aluminum foil and continue baking for 10-15 minutes.
- Finely chop the shallot and sweat in butter without browning.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce to dryness. Add the cream and reduce until syrupy.
- Season with salt and pepper and add a few drops of liquid smoke.
- Once the squash is cooked, scrape the flesh with a fork. Mix the spaghetti with the smoked cream.
- In a bowl, garnish the bottom of a nest of spaghetti squash Carbonara style. Decorate with cheese shavings, thinly sliced chives and an egg yolk for a creamier texture.