Bike sharing around Quebec City
Explore the neighborhoods that make Quebec City so vibrant, one electric push at a time!
A new way to get around the city until October 31, 2021, àVélo bike sharing allows you to rent electric bikes for 30-minute trips.
Here are our suggestions for must-stop locations in various parts of the city!
De la Traverse (close to main entrance of traverse Québec-Lévis) *5 minutes by walk from the Auberge
- Musée de la civilisation (Civilisation Museum)
- Place des Canotiers
- Place Royale
- Petit Champlain
- Hôtel de Ville (on Pierre-Olivier-Chauveau street, behind City hall)
- Place D’Youville (on Saint-Jean street, corner of D'Youville street)
- Parc de la Francophonie (on Jacques-Parizeau street, corner of Louis-Alexandre-Taschereau)
- Parliament Hill & Plains of Abraham
- Dufferin Terrace and Château Frontenac
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site
- Place d'Youville
MONTCALM & SAINT-JEAN-BAPTISTE
- Montcalm | Avenue Cartier (on Fraser street, corner of l'avenue Cartier)
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste | Église Saint-Jean Baptiste (sur la rue Saint-Jean, en face de l'Église Saint-Jean Baptiste)
- Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts)
- Grand Théâtre de Québec (Grand Theater of Quebec, French performances)
- Avenue Cartier for its boutique and gourmet store
- Rue Saint-Jean for its coffee shops and local bookstores
- 3e Avenue / 8e Rue (corner of 3e Avenue and 8e Rue)
- 3e avenue for its coffee shops and boutique
- Cartier-Brébeuf (National Historic Site) and l'Anse-à-Cartier Park
- Distillerie Stadaconé
*Please note that helmets are mandatory. We will be happy to lend you a helmet during your stay with us.