Updated on July 29th, 2020
The Auberge Saint-Antoine Family is delighted to welcome you. The health and safety of our guests as well as our team is our top priority. You will only need to take a few steps to feel welcome as you know it, or will come to know it. We hope you will consider us as you plan your next east Canada road trip. As we anticipate your visit, we invite you to carefully read our health & safety initiatives and procedures that we have put in place to provide our guests with peace of mind during their next stay. Whether it’s for a romantic weekend, or some luxury respite at the end of your drive to Quebec, we are looking forward to welcoming very soon.
In order to comply with the new government directives, and to further ensure guest well-being, masks or face coverings are mandatory in public spaces as of July 18th 2020. While we plan to have masks on hand for purchase, please be sure to bring a mask with you.
General Safety and Prevention
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks and a health evaluation;
- If any member of our team has reason to believe that they have been exposed to COVID-19, the flu or are experiencing symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and follow the measures recommended by the Public Health Agency,
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in our common areas;
- Hard surfaces as well as elevator buttons are regularly sanitized and the number of people per elevator is limited;
- All of our team members will wear masks inside our buildings and will wash or sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes
- Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and respiratory hygiene practices;
- We invite our guests to stay home if they feel unwell;
- Our cancellation policy has been made more flexible in order to better accommodate guests;
- Disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes are available for guests.
Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our appointed 'Sanitary Concierge' or one of our Front desk Supervisors who will explain safety and sanitary measures as well as service rules to ensure your comfort wellbeing;
- We will accompany you to our indoor parking in order to guide you to park your car, as well as offer you the luggage assistance service. We will invite you to let us know your departure time for luggage assistance. All contact points with luggage will be disinfected following our service;
- The reception desk has been equipped with a protective screen in order to respect the instructions of social distancing;
- Payments must be made by credit card. The terminals are disinfected after each payment;
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email to limit contact.
Housekeeping │ Rooms and Public Areas
- The cleaning and disinfection of our public areas will be accentuated and controlled;
- Various hand disinfection stations have been added at several strategic locations;
- A 24-hour rest period will be observed before room cleaning, following the departure of guests;
- The rooms have been rearranged without decorative pillows on the bed, or magazines and books, for greater peace of mind;
- The mini bar service is on demand for the time being;
- Room servicing will be left to your discretion. If you wish to utilize our housekeeping service, we will schedule a time that works best;
- The renewal of your towels and amenities will be available on request. This service will be offered without contact by baskets left at the door;
- In order to reduce the number of touch points in your room, the turn down service will be temporary suspended;
- As every room has a large window, an optimal ventilation will be made in each of our units.
Following our government guidelines, our restaurants are now be open at 50% capacity. Food safety guidelines are being followed and monitored closely. Further details are as follows:
- Chez Muffy is open seven days a week for breakfast from 7am - 10:30am, on Sundays from 10am to 1pm for Brunch and on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for dinner from 6 - 9pm. Reservations for Brunch and dinner are strongly suggested during this time, preferably at the time of booking.
- During our summer months our Bar Artefact is closed. Meanwhile, our guests can enjoy our pop-up terrace 'Panache Mobile en Ville' every day from 12pm to 9pm without reservations.
- In-room dining is proposed to you for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Picnic baskets are also available for pre-order for your walks around town or to enjoy on a hike.
Events, Meetings & Groups
Intimate and small events are taking place in accordance with sanitary guidelines while respecting social distancing. Our events team will happily assist you with the planning.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser is stationed at the entrance of each meeting room.
- It is mandatory to wear a face cover during the meeting.
- All floor plans have been modified to suit the distanciation regulation. Our room capacities are therefore limited but remain functional.
- Our food and beverage offer is thought to eliminate contact between participants.
In accordance with Quebec sanitary rules our GYM is open from 6am to 8pm and Spa services are available from 8am to 7pm, for both reservations are required. We will be able to propose you our full menu of face and body treatments. Personal care safety guidelines are followed and monitored closely with the utmost attention to hygiene and appropriate awareness protocols.
- Wearing the mask is mandatory at all times for the therapist and suggested for the guest while enjoying massages;
- Your esthetician or massage therapist wears a transparent visor;
- Our appointments are more spaced out to allow time to disinfect the room between each client;
- As we have been accustomed to doing, sheets, blankets and headrest covers are changed between each client.
- Access to the fitness centre is limited to 3 people at a time with a 50-minute training session. Reservations are required ahead of time. Disinfection will take place after each hourly interval.
- We will provide you with an access key, a towel, a bottle of water and a locker key.
- It is required that you disinfect your hands before entering the fitness room and that you wear a face cover when you move aroundl;
Yoga equipment is also available to our guests as well as additional outdoor spaces within our establishment, to allow you to practice the activity of your choice.
Activities available while observing social distancing
Our concierge is always on the lookout for new ideas to make your stay with us more enjoyable in the current circumstances:
- Private city tour, by accredited guide (on reservation)
- Bike rental on property will be available and you can enjoy the proximity to cycle routes
- Access to different National Parks, cultural sites, mueums
- Historical tour of the establishment by one of our colleagues
- Private classes for Yoga , Fitness, Mixology, Sommelerie and many others.
- Culinary & Dining experiences
We thank you for the trust you place in us, and are committed to being the best accommodation option for your road trip to Quebec. We remain available by phone for future reservations, or simply to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-692-2211, it will be a pleasure to hear your voice. Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Guy & Dagmar Lombard
The Price Family