Our Wellbeing Efforts
Updated on September 7th, 2021
We are delighted to welcome you to Auberge Saint-Antoine. The health and safety of our guests as well as our team is our top priority. You will only need to take a few steps to feel welcomed, as you know it or will get to know it. We thank you for considering us as you plan your next East-Canada road trip.
As we anticipate your visit, we invite you to carefully read our health & safety initiatives and procedures that we have put in place to provide our guests with peace of mind during their next stay. Whether it’s for a romantic weekend, or some luxury respite at the end of your drive to Quebec, we are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.
In accordance to the latest governmental announcements, the Auberge welcomes fully vaccinated international travellers.
Please note that as of September 1, 2021, the COVID-19 vaccination passport will be applied for all activities deemed non-essential in Quebec.
Therefore, to access our restaurant services (Chez Muffy, Au Jardin Chez Muffy, Bar Artefact, Panache Mobile), to attend private events and to use our exercise room, an official proof of vaccination issued by your province or country is required (mobile or printed). For more details, click here.
Masks or face coverings are mandatory indoors. While we plan to have masks on hand for purchase, please be sure to bring a mask with you.
General Safety and Prevention
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks and a health evaluation;
- If any member of our team has reason to believe that they have been exposed to COVID-19, the flu or are experiencing symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and follow the measures recommended by the Public Health Agency,
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in our common areas;
- Hard surfaces as well as elevator buttons are regularly sanitized and the number of people per elevator is limited;
- All of our team members will wear masks inside our buildings and will wash or sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes;
- Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and respiratory hygiene practices;
- We invite our guests to stay home if they feel unwell;
- Our cancellation policy has been made more flexible with a 48h notice in order to better accommodate our guests;
- Disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes are available for guests.
Activities available while observing social distancing
Our concierge is always on the lookout for new ideas to make your stay with us more enjoyable in the current circumstances.
- Outdoor summer activities and access to several National Parks, including a visit of the spectacular Montmorency Falls;
- Stroll through Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- MAYA exhibit at the Museum of Civilization, and The Room from Within exhibit at Monastère des Augustines;
- PICASSO.FIGURES exhibition at the National Museum of Fine Arts Quebec, a must-see for all art lovers;
- Walk-through experience of Où tu vas quand tu dors en marchant…?;
- Bike rental on property is available and you can enjoy the proximity to cycle routes;
- Historical tour of the establishment by one of our colleagues.
Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our Front desk Supervisors who will explain safety and sanitary measures as well as service rules to ensure your comfort and well-being;
- We will accompany you to our indoor parking in order to guide you to park your car, as well as offer you the luggage assistance service. We will invite you to let us know your departure time for luggage assistance. All contact points with luggage will be disinfected following our service;
- The reception desk has been equipped with a protective screen in order to respect the instructions of social distancing;
- Payments should be made by credit card. The terminals are disinfected after each payment;
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email to limit contact.
Housekeeping │ Rooms and Public Areas
- The cleaning and disinfection of our public areas will be accentuated and controlled;
- Various hand disinfection stations have been added at several strategic locations;
- The rooms have been rearranged without any magazines and only hold Relais & Châteaux travel guides, for greater peace of mind;
- The mini bar service is on demand for the time being;
- Room servicing will be left to your discretion. If you wish to utilize our housekeeping service, we will schedule a time period of two hours that works best for you;
- The renewal of your towels and amenities will be available on request. This service will be offered without contact by baskets left at the door;
- In order to reduce the number of touch points in your room, the turn down service will be temporary suspended; Please make all dinner reservations at the time of booking, otherwise it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival.
- As every room has a large window, an optimal ventilation will be made in each of our units.
As of September 1, 2021, the COVID-19 vaccination passport will be effective and an official proof of vaccination issued by your province or country will be required.
Following the announcements by the Quebec government, our restaurant Chez Muffy and our pop-up restaurant Au Jardin Chez Muffy are open. Please note that a maximum of 10 people or 3 private residences can share the same table, and an attendance register is kept. Your safety remains our top priority, and guidelines are being followed closely. Further details are as follows:
- In-room dining is available for breakfast from 7am to 10:30am during the week, and from 7am to 11am on weekends. A continued service is proposed from 12pm to 9pm
- Restaurant Chez Muffy welcomes you as follows:
- Breakfast is available daily in our dining room, from 7am to 10:30am during the week, and from 7am to 11am on weekends.
- Dinner is served from Wednesday to Sunday, from 6pm to 9pm
- Au Jardin Chez Muffy, our new pop-up restaurant featuring a fresh, creative, and harvest-inspired cuisine.
- Every day from 12pm to 9pm
- Panache Mobile, our pop-up gourmet food truck on Île d'Orléans
- From June 11th to September 6th 2021, from Thursday to Sunday, from 12pm to 6pm | Monday, September 6th, from 12pm to 6pm
- Picnics are also available for pre-order for your walks around town, to enjoy on a hike, or on a bike ride.
Events, Meetings & Groups
As of September 1, 2021, the COVID-19 vaccination passport will be effective and official proof of vaccination issued by your province or country will be required to participate in any event or meeting.
Small corporate events are allowed as long as they are taking place in accordance with sanitary guidelines and respecting social distancing. The reception following the ceremony is limited to 25 people, if it takes place indoors, and to 50 people if it takes place outdoors. Our events team will happily assist you with the planning.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser is stationed at the entrance of each meeting room;
- It is mandatory to wear a face cover during the meeting;
- All floor plans have been modified to suit the distanciation regulation. Our room capacities are therefore limited but remain functional;
- Our food and beverage offer is thought to eliminate contact between participants.
Gym & Spa Services
As of September 1, 2021, the COVID-19 vaccination passport will be effective and official proof of vaccination issued by your province or country will be required to access our training room.
In accordance with latest government announcements, our fitness center is open every day from 6am to 8pm, and our spa proposes a variety of treatments every day from 8am to 7pm. Reservations are required to be made in advance. Personal care safety guidelines are followed and monitored closely with the utmost attention to hygiene and appropriate awareness protocols.
- Wearing the mask is mandatory at all times for the therapist and suggested for the guest while enjoying massages;
- Your massage therapist wears a transparent visor;
- Our appointments are more spaced out to allow time to disinfect the room between each client;
- As we have been accustomed to doing, sheets, blankets and headrest covers are changed between each client.
- Access to the fitness centre is limited to 2 people (same home address) at a time with a 50-minute training session. Reservations are required ahead of time. Disinfection will take place after each hourly interval.
- We will provide you with an access key, a towel, a bottle of water and a locker key.
- It is required that you disinfect your hands before entering the fitness & Yoga room and that you wear a face cover when you move around;
- Yoga equipment is also available on demand to our guests, allowing you to practice in the privacy of your room.
We thank you for the trust you place in us, and we are committed to being the best accommodation option for your road trip to Quebec. We remain available by phone for future reservations, or simply to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-692-2211, it will be a pleasure to hear your voice. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
The Auberge Saint-Antoine Family