Our Wellbeing Efforts
Updated on May 16th, 2022
We are delighted to welcome you to Auberge Saint-Antoine. The health and safety of our guests as well as our team is our top priority. You will only need to take a few steps to feel welcomed, as you know it or will get to know it. We thank you for considering us as you plan your next East-Canada road trip.
As we anticipate your visit, we invite you to carefully read our health & safety initiatives and procedures that we have put in place to provide our guests with peace of mind during their next stay. Whether it’s for a romantic weekend, or some luxury respite at the end of your drive to Quebec, we are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.
The Auberge welcomes fully vaccinated international travellers. For any details regarding travelling to Canada, we invite you to visit the Government of Canada's website.
Masks or face coverings aren't mandatory anymore, but we have disposable masks for guests that desire one.
General Safety and Prevention
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks and a health evaluation;
- If any member of our team has reason to believe that they have been exposed to COVID-19, the flu or are experiencing symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and follow the measures recommended by the Public Health Agency,
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in our common areas;
- Hard surfaces as well as elevator buttons are regularly sanitized and the number of people per elevator is limited;
- Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and respiratory hygiene practices;
- We invite our guests to stay home if they feel unwell;
- Disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes are available for guests.
Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our Front desk Supervisors who will explain safety and sanitary measures as well as service rules to ensure your comfort and well-being;
- Valet parking is available at our property. Our valets disinfect their hands after each service. We will invite you to let us know your departure time for luggage assistance. All contact points with luggage will be disinfected following our service;
- The reception desk has been equipped with a protective screen in order to respect the instructions of social distancing;
- Payments should be made by credit card. The terminals are disinfected after each payment;
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email to limit contact;
- Rapid antigen tests are available for guests at an additional cost. Please contact our concierge for more details.
Housekeeping │ Rooms and Public Areas
- The cleaning and disinfection of our public areas will be accentuated and controlled;
- Various hand disinfection stations have been added at several strategic locations;
- The rooms have been rearranged without any magazines and only hold Relais & Châteaux travel guides, for greater peace of mind;
- The mini bar service is on demand for the time being;
- Room servicing will be left to your discretion. If you wish to utilize our housekeeping service, we will schedule a time period of two hours that works best for you;
- The renewal of your towels and amenities will be available on request.
- In order to reduce the number of touch points in your room, the turn down service will be temporary suspended;
- As every room has a large window, an optimal ventilation will be made in each of our units.
Our team is delighted to welcome you to our restaurant Chez Muffy and our Bar Artefact. Your safety remains our top priority, and guidelines are being followed closely. Further details are as follows:
- Restaurant Chez Muffy welcomes you as follow:
- À la Carte Breakfast is available daily, from 7am to 10:30am
- Dinner is served daily, from 6pm to 9pm
- Bar Artefact welcomes you from Sunday to Thursday from 12pm to 9pm, and Friday and Saturday from 12pm to 11pm
- In-room dining is available for breakfast from 7am to 10:30am during the week, and from 7am to 11am on weekends. A continued service is proposed from 12pm to 9pm.
- Picnics are also available for pre-order for your walks around town, to enjoy on a hike, or on a bike ride.
Events, Meetings & Groups
There are no longer any sanitary restrictions in effect for private or corporate events.
For any assistance regarding a private event, we invite you to contact our Sales Department.
Gym & Spa Services
LeGYM features a secure fitness facility with 24-hour access, private spa treatment rooms, Finnish saunas, Yoga studio, and his and hers dressing quarters. We offer a variety of treatments. Reservations are required and must be made in advance. Personal care safety guidelines are followed and monitored closely with the utmost attention to hygiene and appropriate awareness protocols.
- Our appointments are more spaced out to allow time to disinfect the room between each client;
- As we have been accustomed to doing, sheets, blankets and headrest covers are changed between each client.
- Yoga equipment is also available on demand to our guests, allowing you to practice in the privacy of your room.
We thank you for the trust you place in us, and we are committed to being the best accommodation option for your road trip to Quebec. We remain available by phone for future reservations, or simply to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-692-2211, it will be a pleasure to hear your voice. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
The Auberge Saint-Antoine Family