Our Wellbeing Efforts
Updated on April 18th 2021
We are delighted to welcome you to Auberge Saint-Antoine. The health and safety of our guests as well as our team is our top priority. You will only need to take a few steps to feel welcome as you know it, or will come to know it. We thank you for considering us as you plan your next East-Canada road trip.
As we anticipate your visit, we invite you to carefully read our health & safety initiatives and procedures that we have put in place to provide our guests with peace of mind during their next stay. Whether it’s for a romantic weekend, or some luxury respite at the end of your drive to Quebec, we are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.
In order to comply with the new government directives, and to further ensure guest well-being, masks or face coverings are mandatory in public spaces. While we plan to have masks on hand for purchase, please be sure to bring a mask with you. Kindly note that Quebec has a curfew in place from 8pm until 5am.
General Safety and Prevention
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks and a health evaluation;
- If any member of our team has reason to believe that they have been exposed to COVID-19, the flu or are experiencing symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and follow the measures recommended by the Public Health Agency,
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in our common areas;
- Hard surfaces as well as elevator buttons are regularly sanitized and the number of people per elevator is limited;
- All of our team members will wear masks inside our buildings and will wash or sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes;
- Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and respiratory hygiene practices;
- We invite our guests to stay home if they feel unwell;
- Our cancellation policy has been made more flexible with a 48h notice in order to better accommodate our guests;
- Disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes are available for guests.
Activities available while observing social di/stancing
Our concierge is always on the lookout for new ideas to make your stay with us more enjoyable in the current circumstances. Activities can only be enjoyed with family and partners living at the same address.
- Outdoor Spring activities and access to several National Parks;
- Bike rental on property will be available and you can enjoy the proximity to cycle routes;
- Historical tour of the establishment by one of our colleagues;
- Dining under the stars
Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our Front desk Supervisors who will explain safety and sanitary measures as well as service rules to ensure your comfort and well-being;
- We will accompany you to our indoor parking in order to guide you to park your car, as well as offer you the luggage assistance service. We will invite you to let us know your departure time for luggage assistance. All contact points with luggage will be disinfected following our service;
- The reception desk has been equipped with a protective screen in order to respect the instructions of social distancing;
- Payments should be made by credit card. The terminals are disinfected after each payment;
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email to limit contact.
Housekeeping │ Rooms and Public Areas
- The cleaning and disinfection of our public areas will be accentuated and controlled;
- Various hand disinfection stations have been added at several strategic locations;
- The rooms have been rearranged without any magazines and only hold Relais & Châteaux travel guides, for greater peace of mind;
- The mini bar service is on demand for the time being;
- Room servicing will be left to your discretion. If you wish to utilize our housekeeping service, we will schedule a time period of two hours that works best for you;
- The renewal of your towels and amenities will be available on request. This service will be offered without contact by baskets left at the door;
- In order to reduce the number of touch points in your room, the turn down service will be temporary suspended;Please make all dinner reservations at the time of booking, otherwise it is highly unlikely there will be any availability upon arrival.
- As every room has a large window, an optimal ventilation will be made in each of our units.
Following the latest government announcement, our restaurant Chez Muffy and bar Artefact are closed until further notice. Food safety guidelines are being followed and monitored closely. Further details are as follows:
- In-room dining as well as dining under the stars is proposed to you every day for breakfast from 7am to 10:30am as well as for the rest of the day from 12pm to 9pm;
- Picnics will also be available for pre-order for your walks around town or to enjoy on a winter outing.
Events, Meetings & Groups
Intimate and small events are currently paused until further notice. Once authorized they are taking place in accordance with sanitary guidelines while respecting social distancing. Our events team will happily assist you with the planning.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser is stationed at the entrance of each meeting room;
- It is mandatory to wear a face cover during the meeting;
- All floor plans have been modified to suit the distanciation regulation. Our room capacities are therefore limited but remain functional;
- Our food and beverage offer is thought to eliminate contact between participants.
Gym & Spa Services
While our GYM is temporarly closed, we do propose a variety of massages every day from 8am to 7pm. Reservations are required to be made in advance. Personal care safety guidelines are followed and monitored closely with the utmost attention to hygiene and appropriate awareness protocols.
- Wearing the mask is mandatory at all times for the therapist and suggested for the guest while enjoying massages;
- Your massage therapist wears a transparent visor;
- Our appointments are more spaced out to allow time to disinfect the room between each client;
- As we have been accustomed to doing, sheets, blankets and headrest covers are changed between each client.
- It is required that you disinfect your hands before entering the GYM and that you wear a face cover when you move around;
Yoga equipment is also available on demand to our guests, allowing you to practice in the privacy of your room. Yoga equipment is also available on demand to our guests, allowing you to practice in the privacy of your room.
We thank you for the trust you place in us, and are committed to being the best accommodation option for your road trip to Quebec. We remain available by phone for future reservations, or simply to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-692-2211, it will be a pleasure to hear your voice. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
The Auberge Saint-Antoine Family