Updated on May, 28th 2020
The Price Family and all the colleagues at Auberge Saint-Antoine are delighted to welcome you. The health and safety of our guests as well as our team is our top priority. You will only need to take a few steps to feel welcome as you know it or will get to know it. It is with enthusiasm that the Auberge will reopen its doors June 5th 2020. As we anticipate your visit, we invite you to carefully read our health and safety initiatives and procedures that we have put in place to provide our guests with peace of mind during your next stay.
General Safety and Prevention
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks and a health questionnaire;
- If any member of our team has reason to believe that they have been exposed to Covid-19, the flu or are experiencing symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and follow the measures recommended by the Public Health Agency,
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in our common areas;
- Hard surfaces as well as elevator buttons are regularly sanitized and the number of people per elevator is limited;
- All team members will adhere to at least 6 ft of physically distance between themselves and our guests. When this is not possible, our employees will wear masks;
- Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and respiratory hygiene practices;
- We invite clients with symptoms to stay at home for the safety of our staff and other guests;
- Our cancellation policy has been made more flexible in order to better accommodate guests.
Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our appointed 'Sanitary Concierge' who will explain safety and sanitary measures as well as service rules to ensure your comfort wellbeing;
- We will accompany you to our indoor parking in order to guide you to park your car, as well as offer you the luggage assistance service. We will invite you to let us know your departure time for luggage assistance. All contact points with luggage will be disinfected following our service;
- The reception desk has been equipped with a protective screen in order to respect the instructions of social distancing;
- Payments must be made by credit card. The terminals are disinfected after each payment;
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email to limit contact.
Housekeeping │ Rooms and Public Areas
- The cleaning and disinfection of our public areas will be accentuated and controlled;
- Various hand disinfection stations have been added at several strategic locations;
- A 48 hours rest period will be observed before room cleaning, following the departure of guests;
- The rooms have been rearranged without decorative pillows and throws, or magazines and books, for greater peace of mind;
- The mini bar service is suspended for the time being;
- Room servicing will be left to your discretion. If you wish to utilize our housekeeping service, we will schedule a time that works best;
- The renewal of your towels and amenities will be available on request. This service will be offered without contact by baskets left at the door;
- In order to reduce the number of touch points in your room, the turn down service will be temporary suspended;
- Disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes will be provided to our guests;
- As every room has a large window, an optimal ventilation will be made in each of our units.
Dining to Start
In accordance with current legal restrictions in Quebec, Chez Muffy's restaurant service has been modified:
- Food safety guidelines are being followed and monitored closely;
- Our Chef and his team are working on a food & beverage offer to be available to take away or deliver to your room for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Bar service will be available for take-out or room delivery;
- Picnic baskets will also be available for pre-order for your walks around town or to enjoy on your room terrace;
- All products from our cellar are available for purchase at any time during your stay.
In accordance with Quebec sanitary rules our gym will remain cloe for the time being, however we will be able to propose you our full menu of face and body treatments.
Personal care safety guidelines are followed and monitored closely with the utmost attention to hygiene and appropriate awareness protocols.
Yoga equipment is also available to our guests as well as additional outdoor spaces within our establishment, to allow you to practice the activity of your choice.
Activities available while observing social distancing
Our concierge is always on the lookout for new ideas to make your stay with us more enjoyable in the current circumstances:
- Private city tour, by accredited guide (on reservation)
- Bike rental on property will be available and you can enjoy the proximity to cycle routes
- Access to different National Parks
- Historical tour of the establishment by one of our colleagues
- Private classes for Yoga , Fitness, Mixology and many others.
We thank you for the trust you place in us and we remain available by phone for future reservations or simply to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-692-2211, it will be a pleasure to hear your voice. Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Guy & Dagmar Lombard
The Price Family