Frequently Asked Questions
Policies & Procedures
What is Auberge Saint-Antoine doing to ensure a safe environment for guests during the Covid-19 pandemic?
Please refer to our travel update page for a complete list of updated policies and procedures.
Will your restaurants be open for dining in?
In accordance with current legal restrictions in Quebec, Chez Muffy's restaurant service has been modified:
- Food safety guidelines are being followed and monitored closely;
- Our Chef and his team are working on a food & beverage offer to be available to take away or deliver to your room for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Bar service will be available for take-out or room delivery;
- Picnic baskets will also be available for pre-order for your walks around town or to enjoy on your room terrace;
- All products from our cellar are available for purchase at any time during your stay.
Will your fitness center be open?
The fitness center is not opened at this time.